SPECTRACOAT - DIECOAT EMULSION
1. A macro emulsion of organo modified silicone, Spectra Coat forms a uniform film on the die surface at high temperature.
2. Pressure additive present in the formulation helps smooth release at high temperature without any marks or colour on the object.
3. Better for anti-solder.
4. Excellent release properties for complicated shape products or products requiring pressure rigidity.
SPECTRALUBE - PLUNGER LUBRICANT
1. Graphite / Wax free Plunger lubricant
2. A blended liquid with good anti-wear properties.
3. Consists of a combination of high-quality mineral oils and additives which are thermally stable.
SPECTRACOAT SRA - SAND - CORE RELEASE AGENT
1. Blended liquid with suitable viscosity Dimethyl Polysiloxans and solvents/ surfactants.
2. Forms a thin film, that is dry in nature and does not harm rubber or plastics.